Best way to celebrate Diwali with Family and Friends in this Lockdown
The current pandemic Covid-19 has affected the entire nation. Every individual is affected because of this. Everyone is taking self-care and under this lockdown people are staying home with all the safety measures needed for Covid 19. We can only be connected with everyone virtually but can't be physically together. It is going to be a bit tough to create the same feeling of spending quality time together on festivals, but thanks to technology that we can still be innovative and celebrate the big festival of Diwali with our loved ones through some best Diwali gift ideas for 2020 online. You can revive the feel of the festival by sending untouched Diwali gifts for family.
Diwali is a festival of lights and in India it is celebrated with immense pomp and show. The exchange of gifts by visiting each other’s house will be restricted this year, but you can send gifts online to your loved ones. You are just a click away to place order of Diwali gifts to your near and dear ones. From the comfort of your home, you can give a surprise to your dear ones by sending Diwali hampers at their door step.
Keep the Spark Alive this Diwali
Do not let the enthusiasm of Diwali go down. Avail the technology and its benefit and through video calls you can see each other and have a wonderful family session online. Along with this video conferencing do not forget the essence of gifting. Make unique Diwali gifts delivery through online portals and remind them of ways you can have fun.
- When the family gathers, there is lots of fun, gambling, sweets, dry fruits and scrumptious variety of food items. Diwali celebrations in India is incomplete without Diwali dry fruits box, or Indian sweets.
- Do sweeten the mood and feel of the occasion by sending motichoor laddu, soan papdi, kaju pista roll, etc that can remind your gang of the sleepless nights laughing and playing together.
- Do not forget the little stars in the house.Send Diwali chocolate gift hampers for them too. As they are the life of each occasion, so keeping them happy is must and the top most priority. Choose Cadbury celebration packs, or ferrero rocher boxes for those naughtiest kids running around the house and making everyone smile.
- How about sending decorated diyas as Diwali is a festival of lights and people decorate their house with diyas. You can also send Laxmi Ganesh Idols which are used for praying during the festival.
- Sending Diwali personalized gifts for your loved ones is sure to win everyone's heart.
If you think it is late, then it is not as now you can save yourself from running around the shops and getting it couriered. There are online gifting sites that will offer you plethora of amazing Diwali gift options that you can choose and send same day Diwali gifts delivery to add an extra spark to the occasion. You can also send same day Diwali sweets delivery to give a fresh and yummy box to all your loved ones. This Diwali try the most unique method of celebrating and gather the entire family for a fun filled celebration virtually. Let no distance or Covid 19 be a barrier between you and your loved ones and convey your emotions and feelings through your thoughtful and heartfelt efforts. Make the most amazing and happening festival this year and let your family remember the celebration lifelong. Start planning your virtual Diwali celebration now with your friends and family!
- Best Way to Make First Anniversary Celebration Very Special
- 5 Best Gift Ideas For Your Super Cool Mother
- 5 Best Holi Gift Ideas for your Beloved ones
- Birthday Gift Ideas for All Ages
- Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas to Show How Much You Care
- Top Most Valentine Day Gift Ideas for your Loving Partner
- Perfect Valentine Day Gift Ideas 2021 for Beautiful Girlfriend
- Unique Ways to Say I Love You to Your Partner
- Order Christmas Gifts Online to Wish your Family & Friends
- Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas with Same Day Delivery across India
signup newsletter & Offers Get Directly to Your Mail Box